Сообщений в теме: 272

#1 ifispirit

ifispirit

-^-^-^-----------

• Участник
  • 435 сообщений
  • 74 благодарностей

Отправлено 09.03.2007 - 05:26

Вот одна из моих любимых =) Тока сразу скажу что мне важней всего звучание всего всей песни =) я слова редко слышу =) но иногда что то цепляет и хочется текст знать) ну или хотябы 1 фразу из песни :biggrin: Вобщем вот))) http://www.indigodet...tyle_emoticons/default/wub_kiss.gif Tom Jones - She`s A Lady Well she`s all you`d ever want, She`s the kind they`d like to flaunt and take to dinner. Well she always knows her place. She`s got style, she`s got grace, She`s a winner. She`s a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa, She`s a Lady. Talkin` about that little lady, and the lady is mine. Well she`s never in the way Something always nice to say, Oh what a blessing. I can leave her on her own Knowing she`s okay alone, and there`s no messing. She`s a lady. Whoa, whoa, whoa. She`s a lady. Talkin` about that little lady, and the lady is mine. Well she never asks for very much and I don`t refuse her. Always treat her with respect, I never would abuse her. What she`s got is hard to find, and I don`t want to lose her Help me build a mansion from my little pile of clay. Hey, hey, hey. Well she knows what I`m about, She can take what I dish out, and that`s not easy, Well she knows me through and through, She knows just what to do, and how to please me. She`s a lady. Whoa, whoa, whoa. She`s a lady. Talkin` about that little lady and the lady is mine. Yeah yeah yeah She`s a Lady Listen to me baby, She`s a Lady Whoa whoa whoa, She`s a Lady And the Lady is mine Yeah yeah yeah She`s a Lady Talkin about this little lady Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa and the lady is mine Yeah yeah She`s a Lady And the Lady is mine. Mika — Relax (Take it easy) Took a right to the end of the line Where no one ever goes. Ended up on a broken train with nobody I know. But the pain and the (longings) the same. (Where the dying Now I’m lost and I’m screaming for help.) Relax, take it easy For there is nothing that we can do. Relax, take it easy Blame it on me or blame it on you. It’s as if I’m scared. It’s as if I’m terrified. It’s as if I scared. It’s as if I’m playing with fire. Scared. It’s as if I’m terrified. Are you scared? Are we playing with fire? Relax There is an answer to the darkest times. It’s clear we don’t understand but the last thing on my mind Is to leave you. I believe that we’re in this together. Don’t scream – there are so many roads left. Relax, take it easy For there is nothing that we can do. Relax, take it easy Blame it on me or blame it on you. Relax, take it easy For there is nothing that we can do. Relax, take it easy Blame it on me or blame it on you. Relax, take it easy For there is nothing that we can do. Relax, take it easy Blame it on me or blame it on you. Relax, take it easy For there is nothing that we can do. Relax, take it easy Blame it on me or blame it on you. It’s as if I’m scared. It’s as if I’m terrified. It’s as if I scared. It’s as if I’m playing with fire. Scared. It’s as if I’m terrified. Are you scared? Are we playing with fire? Relax Relax ИзображениеИзображениеИзображение

#2 Огненная Бабочка

Огненная Бабочка

ЖМУ на газ сильнее...Прямо по курсу--СОЛНЦЕ!!!!

• Участник
  • 352 сообщений
  • 8 благодарностей
  • Настроение: *

Отправлено 09.03.2007 - 13:23

ВОт вам Imagine....c аккордами! http://www.indigodet...tyle_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif C Imagine there's no heaven G C It's easy if you try G C No (здесь слово "ад", но форум трактует как мат.....я под столом))))) below us G C Above us only sky C E A Imagine all the people D D7 Living for today... D7 C D G H7 Aha you may say I'm a dreamer C D7 G H7 But I'm not the only one C D G H7 I hope someday you'll join us C D7 G And the world will be as one Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace... Aha you may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can No need for greed or hunger A brotherhood of man Imagine all the people Sharing all the world... Aha you may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one Ну и , пожалуй, Don't Stop Me Now.... Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time I feel alive and the world turning inside out yeah! And floating around in ecstasy So don't stop me now don't stop me 'cause I'm having a good time having a good time I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity I'm a racing car passing by like lady godiva I'm gonna go go go There's no stopping me I'm burning through the sky yeah! Two hundred degrees That's why they call me mister fahrenheit I'm trav'ling at the speed of light I wanna make a supersonic man out of you Don't stop me now I'm having such a good time I'm having a ball don't stop me now If you wanna have a good time just give me a call Don't stop me now ('cause I'm havin' a good time) Don't stop me now (yes I'm havin' a good time) I don't want to stop at all I'm a rocket ship on my way to mars On a collision course I am a satellite I'm out of control I am a sex machine ready to reload Like an atom bomb about to Oh oh oh oh oh explode I'm burning through the sky yeah! Two hundred degrees That's why they call me mister fahrenheit I'm trav'ling at the speed of light I wanna make a supersonic woman of you Don't stop me don't stop me Don't stop me hey hey hey! Don't stop me don't stop me ooh ooh ooh (I like it) Don't stop me don't stop me Have a good time good time Don't stop me don't stop me ah I'm burning through the sky yeah! Two hundred degrees That's why they call me mister fahrenheit I'm trav'ling at the speed of light I wanna make a supersonic man out of you Don't stop me now I'm having such a good time I'm having a ball don't stop me now If you wanna have a good time just give me a call Don't stop me now ('cause I'm havin' a good time) Don't stop me now (yes I'm havin' a good time) I don't want to stop at all

Сообщение отредактировал Огненная Бабочка: 09.03.2007 - 13:24

#3 Lira

Lira

Тонкая Музыкальная Душа...

• Участник
  • 285 сообщений
  • 15 благодарностей

Отправлено 09.03.2007 - 13:42

Это моя любимая Enigma. Return to Innocence ( Enigma) Love - Devotion Feeling - Emotion Don't be afraid to be weak Don't be too proud to be strong Just look into you heart my friend That will be the return to yourself The return to innocence. If you want, then start to laugh If you must, then start to cry Be yourself don't hide Just believe in destiny. Don't care what people say Just follow your own way Don't give up and use the chance To return to innocence. That's not the beginning of the end That's the return to yourself To return to innocence. Out From The Deep ( Enigma) We came out from the deep To learn to love, to learn how to live We came out from the deep To avoid the mistakes we made. That's why we are here! We came out from the deep To help and understand, but not to kill It takes many lives Till we succeed To clear the debts Of many, many hundred years That's why we are here!

#4 Dr.Drap

Dr.Drap

Я доступно изъясняюсь?

• Участник
  • 539 сообщений
  • 4 благодарностей

Отправлено 09.03.2007 - 15:11

Брр.. Тут очень скоро будет очень много текстов. Не хочу показаться нудным, но по-моему это мало кому надо. Ну согласитесь, вот вы зашли, прочитали заголовок темы, проглядели максимум название и авторов песен и... собественно всё. Я вот припевчик напишу одной песенки которую в последнее время часто слушаю. Коме понадобится - пришлю всю, будем хором петь! :( Akira Yamooka - Your Rain (Slent hill 4 ost) ....... On the sidewalk of the city are my screams just a whisper Busy people going nowhere see me soak in the rain No compassion, nothing matters, my resistance is waning Like a flower in the basement waiting for a lonely death От такой припевчег. :) Так, а чего это у нас за репертуарчик? Надо ж чёто массовое.. современное. Вот к примеру девушка поёт одна :) .......... Этот сон был всех короче Буду я скучать очень Знаю ты ещё больше Завтра ровно в три ночи Расскажи мне как поживаешь Радуешься ли, маюсь С кем ты наяву таешь Нет, не говори знаю... http://www.indigodet...tyle_emoticons/default/disco.gif

#5 ifispirit

ifispirit

-^-^-^-----------

• Участник
  • 435 сообщений
  • 74 благодарностей

Отправлено 10.03.2007 - 19:22

:biggrin: а помоему нормальная тема...ни чем не жуже чем про стихи или так ещё каких много... и даже полезная... :biggrin: keane - walnut tree Once there was a great storm, Pushed my head beneath the waves, I was gone. Underneath the walnut tree, Where you said you'd wait for me, And I waited a long, long time I waited a long, long time, I waited a long, long time, I waited a long, long time, I waited a long, long time. Why, why do I come here? Seeking out the memories I hold in, 'Cause you put your spell on me, Made me live in memory, And im frozen in just the wrong time. I waited a long, long time, I waited a long, long time, I waited a long, long time, I waited a long, long time. :wink:

#6 это кино

это кино

Каждый раз смотри как новый

• Участник
  • 262 сообщений
  • 7 благодарностей

Отправлено 24.09.2007 - 00:26

:ar: песенки кота леопольда хе Снова небо стало голубым. Снова солнце стало красным. Не могу быть долго злым - Добрый я ужасно. :) Разошлись пути-дорожки, Может, встретимся опять. Кошки-мышки, мышки-кошки, Надо под руку шагать. не бывает розы без шипов ель не вырастет без шишек и, конечно , без котов жить не могут мыши Разошлись пути-дорожки, Может, встретимся опять. Кошки-мышки, мышки-кошки, Надо под руку шагать. :( :) :(

#7 MaVi

MaVi

Тоже вариант...

• Участник
  • 169 сообщений
  • 2 благодарностей

Отправлено 24.09.2007 - 00:47

Mein Herz Brennt Rammstein Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht ich bin die Stimme aus dem Kissen ich hab euch etwas mitgebracht hab es aus meiner Brust gerissen mit diesem Herz hab ich die Macht die Augenlider zu erpressen ich singe bis der Tag erwacht ein heller Schein am Firmament Mein Herz brennt Sie kommen zu euch in der Nacht Damonen Geister schwarze Feen sie kriechen aus dem Kellerschacht und werden unter euer Bettzeug sehen Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht ich bin die Stimme aus dem Kissen ich hab euch etwas mitgebracht ein heller Schein am Firmament Mein Herz brennt Sie kommen zu euch in der Nacht und stehlen eure kleinen heien Tranen sie warten bis der Mond erwacht und drucken sie in meine kalten Venen Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht ich bin die Stimme aus dem Kissen ich singe bis der Tag erwacht ein heller Schein am Firmament Mein Herz brennt

#8 AlexP

AlexP

Ушел 10.11.2008

• Участник
  • 989 сообщений
  • 4 благодарностей

Отправлено 24.09.2007 - 01:22

Очень люблю песни Ханса Вадера (Hannes Wader) Heute hier, morgen dort, bin kaum da, muЯ ich fort, hab mich niemals deswegen beklagt; hab es selbst so gewдhlt, nie die Jahre gezдhlt, nie nach gestern und morgen gefragt. [Refrain] Manchmal trдume ich schwer, und dann denk ich, es wдr Zeit zu bleiben und nun was ganz andres zu tun. So vergeht jahr um Jahr, und es ist mir lдngst klar, daЯ nichts bleibt, daЯ nichts bleibt, wie es war. DaЯ man mich kaum vermiЯt, schon nach Tagen vergiЯt, wenn ich lдngst wieder anderswo bin, stцrt und kьmmert mich nicht, vielleicht bleibt mein Gesicht doch dem einen oder anderen im Sinn. Fragt mich einer, warum ich so bin, bleib ich stumm, denn die Antwort darauf fдllt mir schwer, denn was neu ist, wird alt, und was gestern noch galt, stimmt schon heut oder morgen nicht mehr. (umlaut'ы не отображаются - прошу прощения)

#9 Guria

Guria

Заинтересовавшийся

• Участник
  • 23 сообщений
  • 0 благодарностей

Отправлено 26.09.2007 - 14:44

о!!! а я обожаю просто Сару Брайтман! Божественный женский вокал; содержание, музыка - ш и к а р н о!!! SARAH BRIGHTMANальбом Eden Текст песни DELIVER ME Deliver me, out of my sadness. Deliver me, from all of the madness. Deliver me, courage to guide me. Deliver me, strength from inside me. All of my life I've been in hiding. Wishing there was someone just like you. Now that you're here, now that I've found you, I know that you're the one to pull me through. Deliver me, loving and caring. Deliver me, giving and sharing. Deliver me, the cross that I'm bearing. All of my life I was in hiding. Wishing there was someone just like you. Now that you're here, now that I've found you, I know that you're the one to pull me through. Deliver me, Deliver me, Oh deliver me. All of my life I was in hiding. Wishing there was someone just like you. Now that you're here, now that I've found you, I know that you're the one to pull me through. Deliver me, Oh deliver me. Won't you deliver me.

#10 Guria

Guria

Заинтересовавшийся

• Участник
  • 23 сообщений
  • 0 благодарностей

Отправлено 26.09.2007 - 14:57

Кори Тэйлор - я влюблена в его голос, тембр нет слов просто надо слушать коллектив Stone Sour песня Zzyzx Rd I dont know how else to put this It's taken me so long to do this I'm falling asleep and i cant see straight My muscles feel like a malee My bodys curled in a u shape I put on my best but im still afraid Propered up by lies with promises Saving my place as lifes forgets Maybe its time i saw the world I'm only gere for a while But patiences is not my style And im so tired i gotta go What am i suppose to want now What am i supposew to do Did you really think i wouldnt see this through Tell me i should stick around for you Tell me i could have it all I'm still tired to care and i gotta go I get to go home in one week But I leaving home in three weeks They throw me a bone just to pick me dry Im following suit and directions I crawl up inside for protection Im told what to do and i dont know why Im over existing in limbo Im over the myths and placebos I dont really mind if i just fade away Im ready to live with my family Im ready to die in obscurity Cause im so tired that i gotta go What am i suppuse to want now What am i suppose to do You still dont think im going see this through Tell me im a part of history Tell me i can have it all Im still to tired to care and i gotta go Yea yea Still to tired to care and i gotta go

Сообщение отредактировал Guria: 26.09.2007 - 14:58

#11 AlexP

AlexP

Ушел 10.11.2008

• Участник
  • 989 сообщений
  • 4 благодарностей

Отправлено 26.09.2007 - 16:06

о!!! а я обожаю просто Сару Брайтман! Божественный женский вокал; содержание, музыка - ш и к а р н о!!!

Не могу не согласиться. http://www.indigodet...tyle_emoticons/default/thanks.gif

#12 Morello

Morello

Отдыхаю

• Участник
  • 384 сообщений
  • 1 благодарностей

Отправлено 26.09.2007 - 16:14

System of a Down - Chop Suey! (текст из этических соображений публиковать не буду) Nirvana- Smells Teen Like Spirit Load up on guns and bring your friends It's fun to lose and to pretend She's over bored and self assured Oh no, I know a dirty word Hello, hello, hello, how low? I'm worse at what I do best And for this gift I feel blessed Our little tribe has always been And always will until the end Hello, hello, hello, how low? And I forget just why I taste Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile I found it hard, it was hard to find Oh well, whatever, nevermind Hello, hello, hello, how low? With the lights out, it's less dangerous Here we are now, entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are now entertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My libido Yay, a denial http://www.indigodet...tyle_emoticons/default/ar.gif

Сообщение отредактировал Morello: 26.09.2007 - 16:15

#13 ifispirit

ifispirit

-^-^-^-----------

• Участник
  • 435 сообщений
  • 74 благодарностей

Отправлено 26.09.2007 - 16:40

A Moment Like This What if i told you, it was all meant to be? Would you belive me? Would you agree? It's almost that feeling That we've met before, So tell me that you dont think i'm crazy When i tell you love has come here and now. A moment like this Some people wait a life time For a moment like this Some people search forever For that one special kiss Ohhhh i cant belive it's happening to meeeee Some people wait a life time For a moment like this. Everything changes but beauty remains Something so tender, i cant explain Well i may be dreaming but still lie awake Cant we make this dream last for ever And i'll cherish all the love we share A moment like this Some people wait a life time For a moment like this Some people search forever For that one special kiss Ohhhh i cant belive it's happening to meeeee Some people wait a life time For a moment like this. Could this be the gratest love of all I want to know that you will catch me when i fall So let me tell you this Some people wait a life time for a moment like this Some people wait a life for a moment like this, some people searched for ever for that one special kiss ohh I can't believe it's happening to meeeee Some people wait a life time for a moment like this A moment like this. Игры Гости из будущего Все твои крылья Все твои стрелы Нам не помогут Ты проиграл их Оставь меня здесь Лети, помоги Люди слепые Нам не простят Ах, ангел, нам не простят Что мы другие Сколько дней вперед За тобой идет За тобой идет моя нежность Столько дней вперед (за собой ведет) За собой ведет Моя тайна (моя тайна) Дарит тенью взгляд Он мое сияние губит Нам теперь не простят Нам не простят, Что мы не люди (что мы не люди) Знаешь, мы никогда не забудем Игры, в которые играют люди Нас с тобой наконец настигли Люди, которые играют в игры Раствориться в снах Не смогу одна Не моя вина, что я - радость Ветер, голос твой Поиграл со мной (поиграл со мной) Рассказал мне вновь P. Diddy I'll be Missing You Every day I wake up I hope Im dreamin I cant believe this **** Cant believe you aint here Sometimes its just hard for a nigga to wake up Its hard to just keep goin Its like I feel empty inside without you bein here I would do anything man, to bring you back Id give all this ****, **** the whole knot I saw your son today He look just like you You was the greatest Youll always be the greatest I miss you big Cant wait til that day, when I see your face again I cant wait til that day, when I see your face again... Yeah... this right here (tell me why) Goes out, to everyone, that has lost someone That they truly loved (cmon, check it out) Verse one: puff daddy Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show I laced the track, you locked the flow So far from hangin on the block for dough Notorious, they got to know that Life aint always what it seem to be (uh-uh) Words cant express what you mean to me Even though youre gone, we still a team Through your family, Ill fulfill your dream (thats right) In the future, cant wait to see If you open up the gates for me Reminisce some time, the night they took my friend (uh-huh) Try to black it out, but it plays again When its real, feelings hard to conceal Cant imagine all the pain I feel Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath) I know you still living your life, after death Chorus: faith evans Every step I take, every move I make Every single day, every time I pray Ill be missing you Thinkin of the day, when you went away What a life to take, what a bond to break Ill be missing you [puff] I miss you big Verse two: puff daddy Its kinda hard with you not around (yeah) Know you in heaven smilin down (eheh) Watchin us while we pray for you Every day we pray for you Til the day we meet again In my heart is where Ill keep you friend Memories give me the strength I need (uh-huh) to proceed Strength I need to believe My thoughts big I just cant define (cant define) Wish I could turn back the hands of time Us in the 6, shop for new clothes and kicks You and me taking flicks Makin hits, stages they receive you on I still cant believe youre gone (cant believe youre gone) Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath) I know you still living youre life, after death Chorus [faith evans] somebody tell me why Interlude: faith evans On that morning When this life is over I know Ill see your face Outro: 112 Every night I pray, every step I take Every move I make, every single day Every night I pray, every step I take [puff] every day that passes Every move I make, every single day [puff] is a day that I get closer [puff] to seeing you again Every night I pray, every step I take [puff] we miss you big... and we wont stop Every move I make, every single day [puff] cause we cant stop... thats right Every night I pray, every step I take Every move I make, every single day [puff] we miss you big

#14 qqppsss

qqppsss

Ищущий

• Участник
  • 188 сообщений
  • 2 благодарностей

Отправлено 26.09.2007 - 18:16

muse - sunburn Come waste your millions here, secretly she sneers Another corporate show, a guilty conscience grows I'll feel a guilty conscience grow I'll feel a guilty conscience grow She burns like the sun, and I can't look away She'll burn our horizons, make no mistake Come let the truth be shared, no one ever dared To break these endless lies, secretly she cries She burns like the sun, and I can't look away She'll burn our horizons, make no mistake I'll hide from the world behind a broken frame I'll burn forever, I can't face the shame I'll hide from the world behind a broken frame I'll burn forever, I can't face the shame

#15 Schuler

Schuler

Заинтересовавшийся

• Новичок
  • 22 сообщений
  • 0 благодарностей

Отправлено 10.10.2007 - 00:10

Затрудняюсь сказать точно... скорее всего это "Герой асфальта" Ария Твой дом стал для тебя тюрьмой Для тех, кто в доме, ты - чужой Ты был наивен и ждал перемен Ты ждал, что друг тебя поймет Поймет и скажет: "Жми вперед!" Но друг блуждал среди собственных стен... Горел асфальт От солнца и от звезд Горел асфальт Под шум колес Горел асфальт Ты чувствовал тепло Горел асфальт Снегам назло Ты сам решил пойти на риск Никто не крикнул: "Берегись!" И ты покрасил свой шлем в черный цвет Как зверь мотор в ночи ревет Пустырь, разъезд и разворот... Ты мстил за груз нелюбви прошлых лет Запел асфальт Ты слышал каждый звук Запел асфальт Как сердца стук Запел асфальт Ты был его герой Так пел асфальт Пел за спиной! Был миг - ты верил в знак удач Ведь ты был молод и горяч Но твой двойник мчал навстречу тебе Он был свободен как и ты Никто не крикнул: "Тормози!" Такой приказ неизвестен судьбе Горел асфальт От сбитых с неба звезд Горел асфальт Под шум колес Кричал асфальт Ты был его герой Кричал асфальт Кричала боль

#16 Calipso

Calipso

Ассоль

• Участник
  • 1 359 сообщений
  • 38 благодарностей

Отправлено 10.10.2007 - 03:31

Луна, успокой меня. Луна успокой меня - мне нужен твой свет. Напои меня чем хочешь, но напои. Я забытый связной в доме чужой любви. Я потерял связь с миром, которого нет. На Севере дождь, на Юге - белым бело. Подо мной нет дня, наверху надо мной стекло; Я иду по льду последней реки, Оба берега одинаково далеки Я не помню, как петь; у меня не осталось слов. Луна, я знаю тебя; я знаю твои корабли. С тобой легко, с тобой не нужно касаться земли: Все, что я знал; все, чего я хотел - Растоптанный кокон, когда мотылек взлетел. Те, кто знают, о чем я - те навсегда одни. угадайте кто поет)

#17 Schuler

Schuler

Заинтересовавшийся

• Новичок
  • 22 сообщений
  • 0 благодарностей

Отправлено 10.10.2007 - 03:44

угадайте кто поет)

"Аквариум" альбом "Сварог"?

#18 Calipso

Calipso

Ассоль

• Участник
  • 1 359 сообщений
  • 38 благодарностей

Отправлено 10.10.2007 - 03:48

насчет альбом не буду спорить...но у меню в альбоме другом...но вроде альбом... "ПСИ" ну сам знаешь как у него с альбомами... хех... но эт конешно Аквариум...))))))))))))))))) БГ мой любимый Борис Борисыч

Сообщение отредактировал Calipso: 10.10.2007 - 03:53

#19 Calipso

Calipso

Ассоль

• Участник
  • 1 359 сообщений
  • 38 благодарностей

Отправлено 10.10.2007 - 03:54

Ветер, туман и снег. Мы - одни в этом доме. Не бойся стука в окно - Это ко мне, Это северный ветер, Мы у него в ладонях. Но северный ветер - мой друг, Он хранит все, что скрыто. Он сделает так, Что небо станет свободным от туч Там, где взойдет звезда Аделаида. Я помню движение губ, Прикосновенье руками. Я слышал, что время стирает все. Ты слышишь стук сердца - Это коса нашла на камень. И нет ни печали, ни зла, Ни горечи, ни обиды. Есть только северный ветер, И он разбудит меня Там, где взойдет звезда Аделаида. *** тут уж бесполезно спорить вот счас пытаюсь найти "Лилит"..

Сообщение отредактировал Calipso: 10.10.2007 - 03:53

#20 Calipso

Calipso

Ассоль

• Участник
  • 1 359 сообщений
  • 38 благодарностей

Отправлено 10.10.2007 - 03:56

вот еще одна... тоже мне нравится: Пили-пили, а проснулися - и ночь пахнет ладаном. А кругом высокий лес, темен и замшел. То ли это благодать, то ли это засада нам; Весело наощупь, да сквозняк на душе. Вот идут с образами - с образами незнакомыми, Да светят им лампады из-под темной воды; И я не помню, как мы встали, как мы вышли из комнаты, Только помню, что идти нам до теплой звезды... Вот стоит храм высок, да тьма под куполом. Проглядели все глаза, да ни хрена не видать. Я поставил бы свечу, да все свечи куплены. Зажег бы спирт на руке - да где ж его взять? А кругом лежат снега на все четыре стороны; Легко по снегу босиком, если души чисты. А мы пропали бы совсем, когда б не волки да вороны; Они спросили: "Вы куда? Небось, до теплой звезды?.." Назолотили крестов, навтыкали, где ни попадя; Да променяли на вино один, который был дан. А поутру с похмелья пошли к реке по воду, А там вместо воды - Монгол Шуудан. А мы хотели дать веселый знак ангелам, Да потеряли их из виду, заметая следы; Вот и вышло бы каждому по делам его, Если бы не свет этой чистой звезды. Так что нам делать, как нам петь, как не ради пустой руки? А если нам не петь, то сгореть в пустоте; А петь и не допеть - то за мной придут орлики; С белыми глазами, да по мутной воде. Только пусть они идут - я и сам птица черная, Смотри, мне некуда бежать: еще метр - и льды; Так я прикрою вас, а вы меня, волки да вороны, Чтобы кто-нибудь дошел до этой чистой звезды... Так что теперь с того, что тьма под куполом, Что теперь с того, что ни хрена не видать? Что теперь с того, что все свечи куплены, Ведь если нет огня, мы знаем, где его взять; Может правда, что нет путей, кроме торного, И нет рук для чудес, кроме тех, что чисты, А все равно нас грели только волки да вороны, И благословили нас до чистой звезды... *** а Лилит потом найду)))

1 человек просматривают этот форум

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей